Well, training camp is only three weeks away and the memories of last November are still fresh in my mind. Now the biggest question everyone is asking is can the Lions repeat as champs this year.Of course I have a very unbiased opinion about this but I feel they could win every year. Coming off probably the best single season that a team has ever had in the history of the CFL, it will be hard to duplicate the magic of 2006. But I am confident that Wally Buono will be able to fill the few holes and the Lions should be a force to be reckoned with once again this year.
There should be some good competition in the league again this year, as there have been quite a few players changing teams and I think that every team was able to improve their talent in the off-season with the exception of the Eskimos. After their 2006 season that saw them miss the playoffs for the first time in more than three decades, they failed to add any players of much significance in the off-season that would make them much better. So could be another long season for the Eskimos.
I will try to give my predictions as the season gets closer.
1 comment:
After this season they're going to have to change their names to the pussycats.
Post a Comment