After a slow start, Geroy comes through to lead the CFL in receiving yardage for a second straight year. Way to go Geroy!!
4 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Congratulations Geroy. As for the election poll, can we have a side question, "Which NDP MLA would you pay money to see lose tomorrow night but likely won't?" Let me go ahead and answer, and I'll answer a few extra times to get the poll numbers up quick since tomorrow is E day. Pat Atkinson Pat Atkinson Pat Atkinson Pat Atkinson Pat Atkinson Pat Atkinson
thought you wouldn't post "anonymous" comments. Maybe you should rephrase your last posting to say that you will only post anonymous comments if you agree with them.
All in good fun, what the heck. As long as comments are suitable to post (clean) then I guess I'll post them. Apparently nobody feels that they can put their name or user name to anything, so if I do't post anonymous comments I'll probably have none. Glad there is actually someone who looks at this blog, since I'm so faithful at keeping it up to date.LOL
Don't worry... I'll keep all my comments (clean). I'm just glad you're going to post my comments. You deleted a few good ones. I guess you must be in a generous mood in allowing anonymous comments since your sask party won last night. I hope you realize that we are in for a Rider grey cup victory now that the NDP are out. GO RIDERS!!! I agree with you on one thing; all in good fun. I just hope that you can keep your potty mouth clean and eliminate those four letter words. (eg. what the h--k). Cheers!
4 comments:
Congratulations Geroy. As for the election poll, can we have a side question, "Which NDP MLA would you pay money to see lose tomorrow night but likely won't?" Let me go ahead and answer, and I'll answer a few extra times to get the poll numbers up quick since tomorrow is E day. Pat Atkinson Pat Atkinson Pat Atkinson Pat Atkinson Pat Atkinson Pat Atkinson
thought you wouldn't post "anonymous" comments. Maybe you should rephrase your last posting to say that you will only post anonymous comments if you agree with them.
All in good fun, what the heck. As long as comments are suitable to post (clean) then I guess I'll post them. Apparently nobody feels that they can put their name or user name to anything, so if I do't post anonymous comments I'll probably have none. Glad there is actually someone who looks at this blog, since I'm so faithful at keeping it up to date.LOL
Don't worry... I'll keep all my comments (clean). I'm just glad you're going to post my comments. You deleted a few good ones. I guess you must be in a generous mood in allowing anonymous comments since your sask party won last night. I hope you realize that we are in for a Rider grey cup victory now that the NDP are out. GO RIDERS!!!
I agree with you on one thing; all in good fun. I just hope that you can keep your potty mouth clean and eliminate those four letter words. (eg. what the h--k).
Cheers!
Post a Comment